• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

16:9 to 4:3

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am using Adobe elements 14, and I want to change the width size of my movie, as my movie is stretched. How can i do this. I only see change in format, but keeps the aspect ratio.

Thank you

TOPICS
Export , Import , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Are you saying that you're using a 4:3 video in a 16:9 project and the clip is stretched wide?

If so, right-click on the video clip in your Project Assets panel and select Interpret Footage. One of those settings will fix this. (Without knowing the exact specs of your video and your project settings it's hard to say exactly which -- but if you experiment you'll find the solution in just a few clicks.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you saying that you're using a 4:3 video in a 16:9 project and the clip is stretched wide?

If so, right-click on the video clip in your Project Assets panel and select Interpret Footage. One of those settings will fix this. (Without knowing the exact specs of your video and your project settings it's hard to say exactly which -- but if you experiment you'll find the solution in just a few clicks.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines