Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2.7K timeline in Adobe Premiere Elements 2018

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm very new to video editing and am struggling a little with this topic lol.

I'm essentially trying to edit my GoPro hero 6 in 2.7K 30FPS and edit it in a 2.7K Timeline on Adobe Premier Elements 2018 and then export 1080P at 30FPS. When I drop the 2.7K 30 FPS clip into the timeline the frame size in project settings is showing 3840X2160 which I think is 4k is that correct should it be doing that? Additionally, for some reason if I drop 2.7K 60FPS it shows 1920X1080 and not 2704X1520 (which is 2.7K) or 4K, why is that?

Is there a way for it to show the correct frame size? If not is there even a point in filming in 2.7K if it just gets moved back to 1920X1080 for 60FPS? I believe the whole point in filming in 2.7K is to have the higher resolution just in case you want to zoom in or crop etc. correct?

Thank you for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how this question is being repeated, but answers were posted here:  2.7K timeline in Adobe Premiere Elements 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not double post. Thread locked.

Continue here: 2.7K timeline in Adobe Premiere Elements 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines