• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 different FPS

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I need some advice with trying to render several 1920/1080 HD clips into one huge clip but I don't want to lose any quality but rather just somehow join them all together. One out of the 7 clips as 29 FPS but all the rest is 60 FPS. So is there a way i can render them all together without having to change FPS to match the other? I did a test of what i thought was the correct method and that was to render them all as 29 FPS, because i didn't think it was a good idea to try and save at 59 FPS seeing there was a clip with 29FPS in the project,  but the outcome was terrible!! I lost so much quality!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your project can only have one project setting and frame rate, so you'll need decide if you want to load your 30 fps video into project set up for 60 fps or vice versa.

In either event, you shouldn't lose much "quality". The program will blend the frames and your audience will not likely see the difference.

How are you judging the quality? Are you outputting your movie as an MP4 and playing it in a good player like the VLC Media Player (as opposed to just rendering the timeline and watching the results in the Monitor panel)?

And what exactly do you mean by a loss of "quality" -- which means different things to different people? Blending frame rates should not affect the clarity of the picture, color reproduction or quality of color tone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

elements 1.jpgelements 2 jpg.jpgelements 3 jpg.jpg
This Multiplexer tab, is Mp4 the best option you think? I would like to give it another rendering after you approve of my choices in the settings above.
The data rates on the HD clips i'm using vary from 15.70 to 18.99.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines