• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 crashes at start up, 13 still running fine

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been running version 13 for years with no problems. tried running 2019 and it crashes at start up. I get an option to file a crash report but that's it.

Looking at event viewer the crashing DLL is dvaaudiodevice.dll. not sure where to get the crash report to post here, but I have sent the crash logs to Adobe. uninstalling or removing hardware that might be causing this crash (like my capture card, USB microphone, or GPU) is not an option.

version 13 still running fine while the newest version can't even start, and they want US$70 for an upgrade. good one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on Adobe Premiere elements, and then troubleshoot, and then the only option is to go to the forms. Maybe this is because I haven't paid for 2019 license and just installed the 30 day trial, but there's no way I'm paying for a program that doesn't work.

so no the customer support people do not want to resolve my issue because I haven't paid for a broken program, and then I just get a wrong post marking my question as automatically answered. nice support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We apologise for the issue that you are unable to use Premiere Elements.

Can you please follow the steps mentioned in below mentioned KB article and let me know if you still face the issue?

Launch issues on Windows 10

Thanks,

Sagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines