Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2020 PE Install issues

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I just purchased the 2020 Premeier Elements Upgrade (I have a 2016 version on my macbook pro) and it will not install.  It gets hung up at 3% and just sits there.  I have a 2018 Machbook Pro running OS 10.14.6.

Any help?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Dear User,

Have you tried closing Elements 2016 and then installing the new Premeier Elements 2020.

Also, are you using a DVD for installing the upgraded Premeier Elements 2020.

You may try installing with an installer file.

Steps to install using an installer file :

1. Goto https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements/download-trial/try.html#

2. Click on Download Adobe Premiere Elements 2020.

3. Select "Mac | English" (Here English would be the language in which you intend to use the application)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is going to be hard to figure that out in a user forum because that is too odd to be common knowledge.   Your best bet is to start a "chat" at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.   There will be a little "start chat" icon in the lower right corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

Have you tried closing Elements 2016 and then installing the new Premeier Elements 2020.

Also, are you using a DVD for installing the upgraded Premeier Elements 2020.

You may try installing with an installer file.

Steps to install using an installer file :

1. Goto https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements/download-trial/try.html#

2. Click on Download Adobe Premiere Elements 2020.

3. Select "Mac | English" (Here English would be the language in which you intend to use the application)

4. Click on "Download Now"

5. "PremiereElements_2020_WWEFDJ.dmg" file would be downloaded onto your system.

6. Double click on the file to mount it, and then follow the installation process.

Hope this helps resolve your query.
In case if you have any other query, Please let me know.

Regards,

Divy Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I finally got a chat going and did just that. All set now. And it works much better than the older version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines