• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 Premiere Elements  - Dual Screen problems

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the 'Dual Screen Mode' and try to drag the timeline display to my second screen it simply disappears from the screen as soon as I let go of the right mouse button. On the very rare occassion that it actually works and stays on the second monitor (playing around with resizing), as soon as you try to select any media the timeline dissappears back to the first screen!

I have a Macbook pro running OS Catalina. 

Is there anyway around this bug ?  

Thanks John

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with IMac 27" Late 2015, 3.2 GHz Quad-Core, AMD Radeon M380 2GB Graphics, 32GB RAM, with Acer H236HL Display, using Catalina 10.15.7. I try to move the timeline to the Acer monitor and it disappears.

By now, I hope there is a solution since the above October 2020 posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this...   It seems to be related to "full screen" for me.    If I have the program selected and press the "windows button" + "down arrow"  I get the program back in a less than full screen version... which at least allows me to drag it back to my primary screen.  It's not a fix, but that's all I've figured out so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on a windows machine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Try to do it in non full screen mode. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines