• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 Video Help

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found a relatively easy way to cobble together a 360 degree video form a video I have.  I know WHAT I have to do, I just need to figure out HOW to do it.  I have a video of a football huddle.  the Camera is pointing up from the center.   I'd like to make this a partial snow globe effect.  which is basically a 360 degree video horizontally, but there is no bottom/floor..

I am going to list the my goals here, and hopefully some of you can help me do it in the quickest and easiet way possible.

1.  I clipped a segment from just before the huddle that was the upward view of the sky.  I intend to size that so that it is the top 1/3 of the image. 

2.  I need to spilt the top and bottom of the video.  Then I need to rotate the bottom so that it is now a top.

(so far, this is all stuff I can figure out/do, but I list it, because the way I figured out on my own might not be the most efficient way to do it)

3. Now, comes the fun part.  I need to widen my video workspace from 1920 pixels to 3840  pixels.  So far, I tried to adjust this in Edit>Project Settings, and it looks like the field is editable..but when I click in the field, it never lets me actually change anything.

4.  Once I have that, it is my intention to composite the sky so that it runs the length of the entire 3840, and then just under it, 2/3 down, the top video clip and bottom rotated video clip composited together to fill the 3840.  The bottom third of the video will just be black.

Once I do that and save the file, , I BELEIVE I should be able to open the video as either a 180 flat or 360 flat video in my VR Player (Skybox), and view it like a VR Video.  I have had success making 180 degree videos within the 1920 space.  But now I want to expand to playing with a video panoramic of 3840..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe this is going to be possible to do in Premiere Elements, MF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I maybe do it in Photoshop? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, wasn't able to open the file in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to look into a program like CyberLink PowerDirector -- another program I've written books about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines