Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 10  Premiere Elements 7  asking for activation code, help please, Im lost

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You received the activation code when you purchased the program. A new one can not be provided with you on this forum.

However, if you've registered the program, you can find it online by logging into Adobe.com and then clicking on the Manage Account button. On the page that opens, select Plans at the top of the page then, on the next page that opens, click My Products on the left side of that page.

Though you are working with a relatively ancient product. There are no guarantees it will work on Windows 10 or that it will edit any current video formats. (Version 7 was released when most people shot video on miniDV tape.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. My software is on a disc and i have the activation numbers on the disc cover. the program is asking me  for an additional code tobe able to continue into the software ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines