• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation of adobe 2021 premier elements

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded a trial version of 2021 adobe premiere elements, and subsequenntly bought it. I was given the 24 bit serial number, but I seem unable to findthe route to register it on the buy systen. I am faced with  the unusable trial version.

My expertise is low level. 

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you buy it? 

Did you get a serial number that is a 24 character series of numbers and letters separated in groups of 4?  Or did you get an activation code?

When you open Premiere Elements it will give you a screen that (if I remember right) offers you a choice of continuing with the trial or entering the serial number.   Pick serial number and fill it in.   

If you need serious help, there is an Adobe customer support sight where you can "chat" online.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for th reply.

I seem to have solved the problem.

I deleted  all ADOBE PREMIER files from the apps page, went back to my adobe account and my order page, and dowloaded the file again.  This time there waqs no problem. 

I think that previously the original practice account was activated somehow insread of the new account.

Everything seems ok now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply back that you have it working.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines