• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add audio files to premier 14 video

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems adding my stored music files to a video I created in premier 14.most of my music is stored in I-tunes. I have transferred before, but a recent update to iTunes wont allow transfer. I have burned the audio files to a music cd -but elements 14 cant access those files. Is there another way to get the music to the video?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you probably know, Apple tries very hard to stop you from using copyrighted music.  No matter what you do, it may not be successful if Apple is successful in their efforts. 

That said, try to use something to convert your tracks to MP3 or WAV file formats.  You might even consider using something like Audacity (free) to record the tracks as they are playing. 

Again, if it is copyrighted music, please be sure you are not violating artist's rights!  As far as I know, using copyrighted music on social media crosses the line.  If you only watch your videos on your own TV or computer, it does not cross the line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds correct.

I am only using the videos for personal use. I do respect the artists rights.

Will try to learn the conversion process.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines