• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add some custom motion titles and now it crashes everytime I scroll to them

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in title. I created some custom motion titles in Premier Elements and every time I go near them it crashes. I don't even have to select them, just scroll down and display them. Once this happens Premier Elements hangs and can't be fixed. This is very frustrating and can't be fixed as I can't even delete the titles

I've attached a video of this happening and a screenshot of my task manager a minute after this.

I'm running this on a new Dell XPS Laptop i7 16GB.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing this issue? We'd like to offer help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have pretty much the same problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 15. As soon as I adjust an existing title and save it as a custom title, the program hangs up. Even if I try to drag a custom title into the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines