• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add transition to Adobe premiere elements

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using adobe premiere elements. But the transitions may not be exactly what I want. So I want to add a transition from the outside. But I couldn't find anything about it on the internet. Do I have a chance to add a transition to the program?

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What transition are you looking for? There are a couple of plugins that will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a smooth transition. Can you tell me which will work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those smooth transitions you see on the internet are not real transitions but a bunch of effects that make up the transition.

Most of them are for professional NLE such as Premiere Pro.

There are a lot of tutorials on Youtube  maybe you could be able to make them yourself in Elements.

They mainly consist of replicate, mirror and transform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They show just adding ready transitions on Youtube. As you said, can you give a link if there is any effect showing the making?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you know Premiere Elements has a variety of transitions.  They can be modified in various ways to add smoothness.  Can you add more about what you are trying to achieve in the way of "smoothness"?  There may be some simple answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines