Thank you for posting to Adobe Forums.
I understand you are facing issue with Premiere Elements . Please help us out with the following information to help you further with this issue.
- Which version of Premiere Elements program are you using ?
- Which OS are you using ?
- What is the format of the music file ?
I'm using elements premier 15, not sure what OS is, and the music file is apple music downloaded onto itunes
My OS is windows 7 - sorry had to look this up, not very tech savvy
You can also try the following steps :
- Try Format Factory tool from this link.
- Converts any of your .m4a file to .mp3.
- Try to use that converted .mp3 file in Adobe Premiere Elements
Hope this work.
Music from iTunes usually contains copy protection to prevent you from using it in a video editing project. If you attempt to, you'll usually get an error code.
This seems to be unique to iTunes, however. Music from other sources, like MP3s from Amazon Music, can be used in a video editing project.