• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding stills

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot videos as well as photographs with a separate camera. During many of my nature videos I find that I want to add photographs that are not part of the original film.   I edit using the Premier Elements for both ……  is there a way that I can add still shots to the editing process?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  You bring in the stills just like you would add the video clips in the Add Media routine.  You then add them to the timeline exactly the same way as video clips.   The default display duration of the photo is set in Preferences, but you can grab the end of the still image and "stretch" it to any duration you want.

Premiere Elements support a wide variety of formats including RAW files.  Resizing is sometimes recommended, but not necessary. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so simple!  thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines