• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Additional title graphics?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How we can get more title graphics? is there a library to download? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "graphics" do you mean title templates?

There are over a hundred sets of title traditional designs, each of which is customizable, as well as more than two dozen animated motion templates, which are also customizable.

You can put any custom graphics into an existing template or create your own templates from scratch.

What graphics are you looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am trying to create some simple internal training videos with basic title graphics. To be clear, I am stuck in between PP and PE for functionality. PE will handle 99% of the simple videos I want to create without the added complexity of PP. I have the PE trial version and am considering to purchase. I already have PP with the CC.

I want to skip some of the cheesy title graphics included in PE and find something more simple and streamlined. Also, the included motion graphics have very limited customization settings as far as I can tell. I am not sure if I can create my own custom title graphics (with motion) or if there are more options available to download and build out the library. Specifically, I would love a lower third graphic(s) that comes from off screen. I would like to control the opacity of the box behind the text. Similar to the example below. I would be happy to create my own templates if I can figure out how. Any ideas would be great. Thanks in advance. I know that you are the master! PS - intro animations would be good too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is fairly easy to do but hard to describe how to do in a line or two. Have you ever used an Effects Mask?

How proficient are you in creating your own effects?

I still can't tell if you are confident you know enough about the program to create a higher level effect or if you're looking for some canned effect that you just drop text into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am very good with photoshop and illustrator. i can definitely do 99% of PE and 95% of PP basics. I am comfortable with editing, markers and most of the editing programs. Mostly need help with the advanced graphics for intros and title cards. I just need a good tutorial so I don't waste time banging my head against the wall experimenting any further. I am pretty confident that I could do it. I saw some of your tutorials already (butterfly graphic) but could not find one on custom motion titles. Perhaps that one is relevant.

I would also consider canned effects if available to give myself some variety and cut down on time. Not sure if AE template files or canned template files from a third party will import into PE. Can't find any details on that. Most everything focuses on PP.

So it would be good to have info on both.

Hope that helps. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay then, to create the effect in your illustration.

1) Create a title on Video 3 by the select the option to add a New Title from the program's Text menu. Customize the font, color, etc. as you'd like. Add a rectangle around it if you'd like.

2) Select the video on Video 1, right-click and select from the Clip sub-menu, select Effects Mask. Size and shape the Effects Mask so that it fits the area behind your title.

3) Apply the Gaussian Blur effect to the Effects Mask area. Adjust the blur to your desired effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I have been playing around more with the text tool and the positioning timeline. Figuring out a bunch of stuff. Do you know of any canned title templates available for PE? Will any from AE work? Are they compatible? I would love to build the library with fancier stuff already created for some variety. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines