Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adjustments settings invisible

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

when i make some settings in the "adjustments" / "color","clolor (rgb)", "gamma correction", "lighting" or "temperature and tint", and then i select an other clip, when i come back to the first clip i cant see the settings i choose anymore, the blue frame enlighting the selected setting is invisible. which makes it really anoying to correct settings or to adjust the same settings to several clips.

i use premiere element 14 on windows 10. but it was the same on windows 7.

cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not quite sure what you're asking but, when you select a clip on your timeline, any Adjustments you've made to the clip will be indicated with a green dot on the Adjustments panel.

Also, if you want to apply the same adjustment settings to another or to several other clips, you need only right-click on the adjusted clip and select Copy, then select the other clip(s), right-click and select Paste Effects and Adjustments. Which is much easier than jumping back and forth between clips, trying to manually set each adjustment individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can see that green dot. i meant the setting itself. for example on "color" / "hue", if i select any of the 9 grades, i will see my selection surrounded by a blue line. but as soon as i select an other clip then go back to that one, i cant see aynmore which one of those 9 grades i selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open up any of the Adjustments completely, you'll see the sliders that represent the levels each adjustment was set to.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? If you just want to duplicate the adjustments, my copy/paste method will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as mentioned in my first message, my problem is for the adjustments "color","color (rgb)", "gamma correction", "lighting" or "temperature and tint". there is no slidders there but rather 9 rectangles visualizing how the colors would be affected by that grade.

my problem is: as soon as i select an other clip and then come back to the first one, i cant see the settings i made, the selected rectangle is not surrounded anymore.

i know about that copy paste fonction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still haven't said what you're trying to accomplish, other than just wanting to see what the settings are.

If we know what you're trying to do, we might be able to recommend a better way.

Meantime, there ARE sliders for Color, Color (RGB) and a number of settings. All you need to do to see them is click the More button on the lower right of any Adjustment Quick View panel.

As I said, these sliders will reflect your adjustment setting, even if you made the adjustment by clicking on the Quick View panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's what i found out already before this last message... the "more" button. now i dont have problem left.

is there any way to copy paste the adjustments without the effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I know of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines