Highlighted

Adobe Elements 15: Organizer Slideshow export not working

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I want to create a slideshow from 20 pictures using Elements Organizer (15). I select the images, then Create->Slideshow and select a template. The preview shows and then I want to export this to local disk (or Facebook).  I click export to local disk, fill in the name and keep the default settings (tried them all). After that I click Export and Organizer will just show Preparing Slide show video, with no progress (even after hours).

I can't seem to figure out what is cousin this, did reboots etc. I'm using Windows 10 on a the latest Mac book Pro.

I'm currently still using the Trial as I'm evaluating the software. Willing to buy, but I need something to fix slideshows within me movies. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Elements 15: Organizer Slideshow export not working

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I want to create a slideshow from 20 pictures using Elements Organizer (15). I select the images, then Create->Slideshow and select a template. The preview shows and then I want to export this to local disk (or Facebook).  I click export to local disk, fill in the name and keep the default settings (tried them all). After that I click Export and Organizer will just show Preparing Slide show video, with no progress (even after hours).

I can't seem to figure out what is cousin this, did reboots etc. I'm using Windows 10 on a the latest Mac book Pro.

I'm currently still using the Trial as I'm evaluating the software. Willing to buy, but I need something to fix slideshows within me movies. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2017 0

Have something to add?