• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe elements 15 stops after editing a clip

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope this is the correct forum, i am lost.

My elements 15 always worked correctly but now it stops after open a video and try to shorten it (edit) the clip. Have removed the program and reinstalled. Than i can do only one and the second stops the program

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system do you have?

What processor do you have and with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is this video's format and resolution?

If you look under the Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to Steve's list, how much free RAM do you have?  In other words,  is there a program running in the background that was not running before and is leaving only part of it for Premiere Elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines