• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe elements 2018 freezes with spinning wheel of death when working with Motion Titles

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem ever since installing Premiere Elements. I though support had solved the problem by deleting the preferences, but then it started again. I then deleted the preferences myself and it was fine for a while, but then started again. It's not even during the same actions. I can be editing a Motion Title with no problems for a while, then it will suddenly freeze. Or, like just now, it happens straight away after dragging and dropping a Motion Theme.

Is Elements having trouble with Mac OS High Sierra still? (10.13.6) I went back to support chat, but each time I have it's been closed.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Others have reported various challenges with High Sierra here.  Assuming you have Premiere Elements 2018, the best solution is with Adobe support chat sessions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines