• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 on a Lenovo P51 using 3840 x 2160 resolution

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 on a Lenovo P51 using 3840 x 2160 resolution and the menu options and windows are barely visible.  I bought the laptop to perform video editing using my existing Adobe software but due to the menus being so small the software is practically unusable.  I've tried other screen resolutions but nothing seems to make a difference.  Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements preferences include settings for working on a high-resolution monitor. Unfortunately, Premiere Elements do not.

In Photoshop Elements preferences (under the Edit menu) go to Display & Cursors and set High Density Displays to whatever setting resolves your issue. (The preference will be applied when you next restart the program.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information.  I see from the following posting that this is an option in PSE 13.1.

Elements 13: Scaling Inconsistencies for HiDPI displays (Windows Surface) | Photoshop Family Custome...

Is there an update for PSE 12?  No such option exist in version 12.  Adobe Application Manager states I have the latest updates installed.  Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This preference was not added until version 13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines