• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe premeire 15 - the importer reported a generic error

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month I was able to upload videos from my phone mp4 into adobe premiere 15 and create videos.  I tried other uploads from my camera and same results.  I receive the following error - 'the importer reported a generic error'.  I called support on the phone and they said they do not support it and they do not have the knowledge to answer or resolve this issue.   I was then told to contact support via chat.  Ok, did that today and they too cannot help, as the product is not longer supported.  I would need to search the forums.  I have searched for forums for hours and there is no resolution.  Chat support stated I need to open an issue within the forums.  Obviously that is what I am doing now.  But my question is, if it was never resolved in the first place, how can they resolve it now?  And, I keep receiving updates for this product, so how can it still be supported then.  I was thinking about upgrading but if support is like this - basically handing it off to someone else, not sure if I want to endure that.

All I want is a resolution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I advertantly marked this answered it has not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines