Highlighted

Adobe Premier element 2019 is crashing and will not open

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just purchase the 2019 adobe element and upon downloading it when open the system is crashing and will not allow me to open the video editor.

My computer specs are up to date and currently running with quad core, 16 gb, at 2.60ghz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premier element 2019 is crashing and will not open

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just purchase the 2019 adobe element and upon downloading it when open the system is crashing and will not allow me to open the video editor.

My computer specs are up to date and currently running with quad core, 16 gb, at 2.60ghz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is probably a hardware error or conflict of some sort.  Maybe a graphics driver issue.  Try starting a chat session at Contact Customer Care .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019 0
shivangg LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yengl,

I understand this is a fresh installation and this is not how it should work. I'd love to help you with this. Could you share more details:

As @whsprague mentioned, it could be an issue with updating the graphics card drivers. Did you try that?

Thanks,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2019 0