• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Elements 2000

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently Adobe customer assist is not available for now. Hope everyone there is well and they are just busy with so many people at home. Having much difficulty with loading  Adobe Premiere Elements and noted I'm not the only one. Hopefully someone at Help Center available in the next few weeks as this is prepaid. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I assume you mean Premiere Elements 2020. There is no Premiere Elements 2000 that I know of.

Second, while this is a user to user forum, not a direct link to Adobe. But we may be able to help you if you give us some specifics.

What operating system are you using? What processor and graphics card do you have? What exactly happens when you do what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on a hunch and a little experience, I think the Online Support in the Help menu for Premiere Elements comes from India.  Yesterday they went into virus "stay at home" orders for 21 days.  Adobe offices in California and Washington state are also under stay at home orders. 

Please be patient.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines