• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Elements 2018 audio loading but not video

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently received a new link to troubleshoot a problem with Adobe Premier Elements 2018 audio loading but not video. I reinstalled only to have the same issue.

I tried the handbreak method only to have audio come back doubled/tripled in sound layers.

This is real frustrating as I paid for a program and it should work like it always has.

Now I feel like I have to learn how to become an IT guy. I didnt sign up for that. Only to pay for a working program. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what you mean when you say converting the file caused tripled sound layers.

But let's start with the video itself. What is the source of this video?

Open your video in the free  download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy this text report and paste it to this forum. Once we know the complete specs of the video (and your operating system) we'll better be able to advise you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines