• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Elements 2019 Green Screen Key

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've watched a lot of videos stating that Premier Elements has a green screen key, however mine does not. I have attempted to contact Adobe, but they were not much help.when I type in key, this is what shows up. Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 7.38.56 AM.png I'm not thoroughly impressed if I knew it was going to be such a pain I would stick with iMovie. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest way is to click on the "fx" tab on the right hand side.  From the menu that appears, click on the "Video" tab, then click the menu select button just below the tab and select "Keying".  You will then be presented with a menu of 14 types of keying including Green Screen Key, Blue Screen Key, and Chroma Key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I follow your steps, I only have 9 types of keying. The green and blue screen key and the chroma key doesn't appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here.  I haven't used green screen in 4 years.  I just bought a NEW green screen and now I can no longer find the green screen chroma key that used to be here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines