• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Elements

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shot a video of a wedding with my camera in portrait, when I edited the video and finished it now is in portrait style with the sides of the video black. My question is

can I put a background to fill in the blank part of the video using premier elements, if so how to do it?

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can fill in the blanks.

In expert mode, the basic idea is that you put anything you want on Video 1.  Then you put your primary video on Video 2.

The common application of this technique is on television news shows where the best they have is a phone clip.  The background is usually an enlarged and blurred version of the primary clip.  The tools to do that are in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines