Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Not Loading All of a Sudden

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've been using Adobe Premiere Elements 11 since I first bought it around 2013. I've installed it on multiple computers and it's been installed on this one for over a year now with no problems.

But now all of a sudden it's not loading when I try to open it. Trying to open even an old project isn't working. It won't open a new project, it won't open an existing project, it's just sitting at the main screen where I can choose what to open.

The loading bar moves and spins, but when it finishes, nothing happens. It just sits at that main screen.

My laptop is an hp and I've got windows 10 on it.

Any advice? Since adobe doesn't help anymore if its an older product...

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two things that are always worth trying:

1) Go to the Intel, AMD or nVidia web sites and ensure that you have the latest drivers for your graphics card. Outdated graphics drivers are one of the major causes of buggy behavior, and Windows rarely provides the latest.

2) Uninstall and reinstall the program. It is a possible that a recent Windows updates knocked something loose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines