Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Elements 11

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HP PC that includes adobe premiere elements 11 and adobe Photoshop elements 11. Both of them receive an error code of  213: 19. It suggest restarting my computer and instead recently I had to reset my computer. The same issue occurred, so I restarted it. It still shows the same error and now says to contact customer support for further assistance. What is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Elements 11

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HP PC that includes adobe premiere elements 11 and adobe Photoshop elements 11. Both of them receive an error code of  213: 19. It suggest restarting my computer and instead recently I had to reset my computer. The same issue occurred, so I restarted it. It still shows the same error and now says to contact customer support for further assistance. What is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program?

Beyond that, you haven't given us a lot of information to work with, so it's hard to be more specific.

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have with how much RAM and how much free, clean, defragmented space on your hard drive?

Has the program worked to this point but suddenly stopped working?

You say you reset your computer. Are you using the same operating system you were using when you installed the program or did you upgrade your system -- from, say, Windows 7 to Windows 10?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late response. I currently use windows 8.1. I have 8 GB of ram, 1.75 TB of room left on my storage, and I have a 64x bit computer. Adobe premiere has not worked ever. Yes I used the same operating system that the computer had. Yes I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2017 0
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a pretty old version of the program. Did it worked on another computer or is this the first time you've installed it?

64x computer doesn't tell me much. What processor do you have?

Try downloading the free trial of Premiere Elements 15 and see if it installs and works. If so, we can narrow down what the problems are.

But the more details you can supply, the more likely we'll be able to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't recieve an email, so this is going to be another late response. The processor I have is an Intel /core i7-37705. It actually came with this computer. I never installed it. No i have never used it on another computer. It gave me a new message in the error saying something is wrong with the licencing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just download the free trial of adobe elements 15 and it worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2017 0
Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the program came with the computer, I don't know what to recommend. Programs that come pre-installed have limitations. So there's no way to even know if you've been granted a license for the full version of Premiere Elements 11.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried something by going into the organizer. It made accept some terms of service and it started working. I don't know why it never showed up before. Thanks for trying to help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 0