• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 Help!

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Premiere Elements 13 now for about three years with no issues. All of a sudden I started a new project, added a video via add media, put the video on the video one slot and hit play. The video was "playing" because I could see that the red bar was moving and time was moving but the video in the editing screen was paused. It has crosshairs on it, like it is almost selected. I have tried everything to get it to work but I cant edit it because the video its self will not play. I have tried researching on forums, I have tried calling and starting a chat. Nothing is working and adobe never got back to me. If you guys can please help that would be great! Any advice on whats going on - I have already tried uninstalling it and installing it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be that your computer has updated you graphics card driver or there is an issue with a corrupted clip file.  It may also indicate that your computer has started running something in "the background" that is hogging memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines