• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 14 Won't Open

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I remember correctly, the software crashed about a week ago.  Ever since then, this is what I get(see imagaes below).  You can click on the icon on the task bar once it is "open" but the programs window will not show up on the screen. 

I have uninstalled the software from my computer and then re installed it from a fresh download.  What do I do???  I desperately need this to work.  Thanks in advance!Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted to hold ALT, CRT, SHFT while the software was booting up... nothing happened.

-     C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Elements\14.0     -

After reading more, I renamed the 14.0 foler, but left it in place.  I then started the software... same issues.

I then moved the folder 14.0 to my desktop.  I then started the software... same issue.

I have found that if i click on the icon on the start bar, the screen will not change, but I can click in the right spot to get the software to proceed from the welcome screen. 

Any suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i didn't understand this, "..I have found that if i click on the icon on the start bar, the screen will not change, but I can click in the right spot to get the software to proceed from the welcome screen. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines