• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 14

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a licensed copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 14 online download version without a CD in 2016. The software has fun fine until the last couple of weeks where I notice some of the options were missing. Yesterday when I opened up the program I get a message telling me my 14 day trial has expired and to purchase the software! I cant seem to find anywhere on the abobe site to fix this issue and I cant find the license key which came with the download 2 years ago

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally Adobe software gets you to "register" your ownership with Adobe.  That means you have an account.  Get to that account, resetting passwords if necessary, and you should find your serial number/license key.

You can install a fresh copy to go with that license key here:  Download Adobe Premiere Elements 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, and 9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah ive been there and its not there. I also have photoshop cs5 which is

there but no record of premiere which im surprised

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry!  Don't know how else to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines