• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere elements 15 export and sharing not available.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  my premiere  elements 15 is no longer giving me the option to export my videos. To clarify what I'm explaining I mean there is no button to highlight export or create the video.  It gives the option to choose your output, but you cannot export the video. My question is how do I correct my applications so it shows the export option button? Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

What is your screen resolution?

Strange that it used to be there but isn't anymore.  But I've seen this happen occasionally on screen resolutions lower than 1920x1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that there is no Publish & Share button in the upper right of the program?

Can you post a screen capture of what you're seeing?

Meantime, what operating system are you using? Which processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've provided a screen shot of the export & share screen that's giving me problems. As you can see in the lower right hand corner the screen does not give the option to create or export my file into a video. To clarify it is the same for each one of the device topics.

Also to answer  your other questions in regards to my computer. My operating system 64-bit operating x 64 base processor, the processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5- 2430m CPU @ 2.40GHz and the RAM is 4.0 GB/ 3.78 usable and I have 305 GB free on the hard drive.

And please excuse me if Im using the wrong terminology for creating the video, but I believe there should be another button at the bottom of the right hand corner which allows me to create or download my project into a video and thats is what I am saying is missing. Thank you again for any help provided.

20180730_110132.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your screen resolution?

Strange that it used to be there but isn't anymore.  But I've seen this happen occasionally on screen resolutions lower than 1920x1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have a point there my screen resolution is 1366 x 768, which is what it has always been set at and can go no higher. I recently had my keyboard repaired. Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling would rectify the situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe I have resolved the issue. To fix the issue you need to right click on the Adobe premiere elements 15 icon and click or select restore previous versions click ok and apply. Then restart the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines