Highlighted

Adobe premiere elements 15 stops working on volume adjustment in timeline

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe premiere elements 15  stops working on volume adjustment in timeline.

It used to work normal. Seems that after a windows update premiere elements 15 is crashing on some specific actions.

Anyone has a fix for this?

Adobe told me to buy premiere elements 2018. I believe this is redicules since I have elements 15 for less than a year.

Furthermore, premiere elements 2018 is showing similair issues on different actions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe premiere elements 15 stops working on volume adjustment in timeline

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe premiere elements 15  stops working on volume adjustment in timeline.

It used to work normal. Seems that after a windows update premiere elements 15 is crashing on some specific actions.

Anyone has a fix for this?

Adobe told me to buy premiere elements 2018. I believe this is redicules since I have elements 15 for less than a year.

Furthermore, premiere elements 2018 is showing similair issues on different actions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is this video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2018 0