• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe premiere elements 2018 and have been given a redemption code. When I visit the website prompted and put in the redemption code it says that there is a link provided to downward but I have tried over an dover and do not see a link. What

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought adobe premiere elements 2018 and have been given a redemption code. When I visit the website prompted and put in the redemption code it says that there is a link provided to downward but I have tried over an dover and do not see a link. What can I do to get the link to download the software

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean when you say you bought a "redemption code", so I can't help you there.

But if you have a serial number for the program, you can download the free trial here and then use the serial number to activate it.

Easy Video Editor & Movie Maker Software | Adobe Premiere Elements 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Steve's link, Adobe provides another alternate here:  Download Adobe Premiere Elements | 2018, 15, and 14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you buy the Adobe premiere Elements at a store such as Best Buy when you open the package it has directions as to how to install the software onto the computer us using the internet. You have a redemption code on the card given.

1 Step: Go to www.adobe.com/go/getserial

2. Sign in with your adobe ID or sign up to create an ID

3. When prompted enter the redemption code shown below

4. Your serial number will be displayed. Make a note go your serial number

5. Install the software using the included DVDs, or download and install the software using the provided link

6. Enter serial number when prompted during installation

7. Save your redemption code so you could access your serial number online in case you ever need to reinstall your software.

I am stuck on step 5. Apparently there is supposed to be a link provided to download but I do not see a link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello winniem64860095, in my library I found these Adobe hints for these cases:

If you purchased your product from these firms like Amazon, you "only" get a redemption-code with which you can request a serial number from Adobe. Please have a look at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-your-serial-number.html >>> (Start here: Prepaid card, product box, reseller)

The following part, so I just see at least, ceased to exist on my Adobe website, everything takes place in the link from above. I leave it as an info yet, it might still fit for you. For this purpose, please click your way through to your Adobe Store and find the button "Get Serial Number". Fill in the form and after a while you will get the real serial number.

... and Help with redemption codes >>> https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/redemption-code-purchase-help.html

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines