• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere elements 2018 fails when trying to create slideshow or movie

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not get adobe organizer or premiere elements 2018 to create either a slideshow or instant movie.  In either case I get the spinning wheel and then either the adobe application fails ( disappears) or the system locks up and I have to do a hard stop on the computer.  All updates are applied on both the adobe software and on windows 10.  Have tried everything I can think of: run as administrator, selected smaller number of slides to be included when adding to time line.  Nothing seems to change outcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posts like this are always hard.  "Normal" is that Premiere Elements runs reliably and smoothly. 

To move forward when it is not, a lot of details are needed about the computer, software versions, source media, etc. 

With installation problems in may be quicker to use Adobe's help system of online "chat" where Adobe can actually run your computer remotely. 

Click here:  Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What processor do you have with how much RAM?

There are a number of ways to create slideshows in Premiere Elements and the Organizer. Which method are you using?

What are the measurements, in pixels, of the width and height of your photos? Have you tried working with photos that have been optimized to no larger than 2500x1875 pixels?

That is probably not necessary if you are using the Organizer's Slideshow Creator, but if you are creating a slideshow in Premiere Elements it can make a world of difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

I’m on a Samsung laptop with Intel core i7-3615AM CPU@ 2.30GHz.

Have 4 G ram

I resized all my photos to HD format ( 1080x1920) after seeing your inquirey.

I’ve been using the slideshow option in Adobe organizer 2018. After resizing I’ve been able to create and save slideshow. But now when I try to share it with option “burn to DVD” it launches Adobe Premiere Elements and I get error message “The type of file is not supported or required Codec is not installed”.

Greg Hambacker

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead select the option to save your slideshow as a 1920x1080 MP4. Load that MP4 into Premiere Elements and create your DVD using Export & Share/Disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines