• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 freezes whenever I try to add fx

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add special effects to clips for my video, but every time I try to "drag and drop" any effect the entire application freezes and I'm forced to use Task Manager to close it down. Thankfully it autosaved my work before messing up but it really feels like I'm not getting what was paid for if I can't use a whole part of the whole application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? Which processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free space is left on your hard drive?

Also, what device recorded your video and what is its format and resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on Windows 10 and my processor is an intel core i7 9th gen with 16GB of RAM. I have two hard drives, the main has 94GB free and the other has 822GB. 

I didn't use a device to record but rather I'm editing animated clips to go along to music, the format is mp4 and the resolution of the clips varies from 720p to 1080p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines