• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 crashing on Mac Mojave

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I open Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 on my Mac (Mojave, ) it opens up fine, but then it crashes after 10 seconds. I've tried multiple times and restarted the computer, but the problem is still there. 

Can you please help? I've sent in a crash report.

johanf28765086_0-1607800780364.png

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reinstalling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, update:

1. First I tried to update the security settings, see below picture. This unfortunately didn't work for me, even though I've seen it's worked for a lot of other people.

2. I tried opening an old project in Premiere Elements 2019, from before I updated to Mojave. And now it  actually doesn't crash and works just fine. 

Really strange that it seems to be working as long as I open up an old project (pre-OS update). I didn't try reinstalling, but that might work for some people I guess.

johanf28765086_0-1607852834433.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines