Highlighted

Adobe premiere elements 2019 no video, only audio

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac and trying to upload a video from my black magic pocket camera (1080p) and when I upload video all that shows up is audio, no video. Also I am using QuickTime Player. Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe premiere elements 2019 no video, only audio

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac and trying to upload a video from my black magic pocket camera (1080p) and when I upload video all that shows up is audio, no video. Also I am using QuickTime Player. Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open one of your Black Magic videos in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy the report the program generates and paste it to this forum.

Once we know the specs of your video we may better be able to advise you.

I'm assuming you're using the most recent Mac OS (Mojave).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find a free MediaInfo app. Any other suggestions? also I am using Mojave os.

I did check the "more info" tab on the video and found

Codecs: Linear PCM, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Timecode.

Color profile: HD (1-1-1)

Dimensions: 1920 × 1080

Not sure if any of that info helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click here:  MediaInfo​  Download the app, open one of your files and find the "tree" view.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leonap,

When you upload your video to the QT Player, can you see the video? Or is it only in PRE 2019 that you cannot see the video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

williebegoode​ it's only in adobe elements that I can not see the video. when I drag video to edit in adobe it only brings up audio from video.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0