Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 bug on full screen!!!!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am working on 2 screens and when I move Adobe Premiere 2020 Elements on the second screen and I click on 'Full screen' to enlarge the window, it does not go on full screen and as per picture desktop is still visible!!!!

I have tried to increase manually the window insthead of the 'full screen' button but when I reach the desktop area that is not covered during full scree, the window goes automatically on the first monitor instead of covering the area.

Can you please tell me how to fix this?

It looks like a really bad bug, I am quite surprised that this is happening on an Adobe software..

Immagine.png

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 bug on full screen!!!!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am working on 2 screens and when I move Adobe Premiere 2020 Elements on the second screen and I click on 'Full screen' to enlarge the window, it does not go on full screen and as per picture desktop is still visible!!!!

I have tried to increase manually the window insthead of the 'full screen' button but when I reach the desktop area that is not covered during full scree, the window goes automatically on the first monitor instead of covering the area.

Can you please tell me how to fix this?

It looks like a really bad bug, I am quite surprised that this is happening on an Adobe software..

Immagine.png

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There really is no fix for this that I know of. Premiere Elements will fill the screen on your primary monitor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 1