• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere elements 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parce que mon internet en region est de 0.8 Mbd/s je me suis procuré "premiere éléments 2020" (car un abonnement en ligne est pathétique pour moi). Une fois installer, je réalise qu'il n'est pas compatible avec "photoshop élément 2019".

En Janvier 2020 un technicien d'adobe me contacte et après plusieurs manipulation m'installe  un icone pour acceder a la page de demarrage de premiere éléments 2020 et que je puisse acceder à l'icone éditeur de vidéo afin de démarré le programme et un icone de photoshop éléments 2019 pour que je puisse acceder à l'icone de éditeur de photo et démarré le programme. Bref beaucoup de manipulation pour un résultat quelque peu médiocre.

Mais voilà la beauté de tout ce travail, c'est que les deux programmes ne communique pas, je dois sauvegarder puis réouvrir dans l'autre programme. Et pour rajouter à ca, l'un des programme refuse de démarrer de temps à autres.

Malgré tout je garde le sourire et regarde les belles images fixe sur ma page de démarrage en espérant un jour pouvoir accèder à mes édition vidéo..😂

Help

Rixo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can purchase Photoshop Elements 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did.... that's the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must have misunderstood the translation of your post.

I understood you to say that Premiere Elements 2020 was not compatible with Photoshop Elements 2019.

What, exactly, is the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is exactly what I said.  You can't get from one program to the other without saving and reopening.  The fun part starts when the other program shuts down and won't re-open. And there I am staring @ a frozen image of Adobe's opening page for both programs. Envoyé depuis mon téléphone intelligent Samsung Galaxy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand the question, which may not be accurate, I think you are expecting the Organizer program to function with un-matched versions.  An option is to ignore Organizer and open Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements directly from their independent exe files.  If you need Organizer, you will have to buy matching versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think I fixed the problem. I uninstalled and re installed from the web site and so far it seems to do it. At least PSE and PPE can open at the same time. Organizers was never a problem it work just fine. I did contact Adobe support but got no answer so far.So thank you all for your implications. I really appreciated RixoEnvoyé depuis mon téléphone intelligent Samsung Galaxy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines