• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 7 - Unable to save in MPEG2

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Elements 7. I have used it for several years. Now - when I uploaded it to a new computer and try to save in MPEG2 files, it says I must activate a code from a url link. Trying to go to this web page, there is no page at all, but onlye a server that is shut down. Does anyone know how one can make this work again? Contacting Adobe chat only gave 20 minutes and no answers at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The online activation for that codec has long been deactivated. You're just not going to find support for software that came out over a decade ago.

Some people have installed the free trial of version 2018, which installs the MPEG2 codec, and that's made it available to Premiere Elements 7. But I can't promise that will work for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I think you are right. I have tried all advices I could find. Only solution I found was to save it in AVI, - wich still is possible, and then open the film in the old version of Windows Movie Maker. From here one can save the film into MPEG. An extra step for using APE 7, - but this works. Downloading a trial of version 15, og 18, as some said could be possible - didnt`t work at all. So, somhow the problem got solved. Thank you for your answer:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines