Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Elements Trial Edition Exports a Black Screen

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I installed a trial of Adobe Premiere Elements. I made a quick video to test the software and attempted to render the video file. To my surprise, the video rendered to a black screen which is weird because it plays perfectly fine within the editing software. I've tried to render the video multiple times using different quality settings but to no avail. I can hear the sound of in the background but the video does not appear throughout. I was wondering if the trial version simply didn't let you export projects or if it's some other problem I'm missing?

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Elements Trial Edition Exports a Black Screen

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I installed a trial of Adobe Premiere Elements. I made a quick video to test the software and attempted to render the video file. To my surprise, the video rendered to a black screen which is weird because it plays perfectly fine within the editing software. I've tried to render the video multiple times using different quality settings but to no avail. I can hear the sound of in the background but the video does not appear throughout. I was wondering if the trial version simply didn't let you export projects or if it's some other problem I'm missing?

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere Elements are you using on what operating system?

What camcorder is the video you're using to build your project coming from?

Which media player are you playing your output movie on? (What happens if you play it with VLC Media PLayer?)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2018 0
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what output settings are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2018 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joider  wrote

I was wondering if the trial version simply didn't let you export projects or if it's some other problem I'm missing?

The trial should not do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2018 0