Highlighted

adobe premiere elements will not run

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RE:  adobe premiere elements 2018  The app seemed to work fine after being installed.  I didn't use it for months, then as it was processing a video for editing my computer locked up. After restarting my computer, I tried again with the same result. The next day and today the app won't run at all. Can I erase it from my hard drive then re-download it? If so, can I download it without Organize and Photo Shop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe premiere elements will not run

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RE:  adobe premiere elements 2018  The app seemed to work fine after being installed.  I didn't use it for months, then as it was processing a video for editing my computer locked up. After restarting my computer, I tried again with the same result. The next day and today the app won't run at all. Can I erase it from my hard drive then re-download it? If so, can I download it without Organize and Photo Shop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2018 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can uninstall it using Control Panel on Windows. Don't delete files.

You can download Premiere Elements from here:

Download Adobe Premiere Elements | 2018, 15, and 14

You will need your serial number:

Find your serial number

It will install the Organizer, but you don't have to use it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2018 0