• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe times out as "not responding"ALL the time..?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot name how many times my adobe has timed out as "not responding". This not only happens when I am trying to do a lot at once (which even when I am, it should not time out continuously) BUT it happens at random times when I am doing one SMALL thing in editing. I am extremely unsatisfied with this program. I would appreciate some reasoning as to why this happens each and every time I go in to edit at least one. Many times it has caused me to lose work. I need an explanation. I have MacBook Pro laptop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order for anyone to even guess, please consider volunteering enough information!   Needed are all the details about the source media, the computer configuration, the operating system, the editing process, screen shots of the failure notices, etc.

People that respond here are almost always other users and can't do anything about your satisfaction or provide reasoning about how Adobe designs their software.  That said, users that participate here do so because they know how well usually usually works.  There is a reason that it is "best selling" consumer video editing software. 

If you purchased recently and directly from Adobe you may be eligible for a full refund here:  Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There may be something working in the background on your computer that is using system resources or you could be running out of RAM or hard drive space.

Please provide the information requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines