Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adope 3.0

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai réinstaller sur mon nouveau pc windows 10 le cd d'installation de la version Adope Première Elements 3.0. (numéro en bas du cd : 90068972    7/06)

Si dans l'ensemble cela fonctionne assez correctement, d'autres par contre ne fonctionnent pas, (par exemple ne reconnait pas le graveur de dvd) et le pc se fige, ce qui est fort désagréable.

Pouvez-vous me donner quelques explications sur ce mauvais fonctionnement?

Merci d'avance?

1. RENAUD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements 3.0 was released nearly 13 years ago. Most of the components necessary to run this program are no longer available. The program may not even work on Windows 10 unless you run it in XP Compatibility mode.

Also note that version 3.0 needs the upgrade to version 3.14 in order to be fully functional. I can't guarantee this upgrade is still available from Adobe.

I highly recommend you upgrade to at least version 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

merci pour réponse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install and use Premiere Elements 3 with the update installed on Windows 7 on several computers and have been unsuccessful getting all features to work properly without many crashes.  I highly doubt you will ever be able to run it well on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines