• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All CPUs being maxed out when program is in use.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is about my 5th week now and I am exhausted. I've contacted many different agents and each time they fix it it always seems to go back to being the same problem. There is a MAJOR lag in the playback which I have never had before. I use Premiere Elements 2018 and until recently I have never had any issues with it when I apply effects to it.  The playback becomes unbarrable and it makes it impossible to edit not to mention takes 5x longer. With the help of my cousin we figured out that the CPUS are all being maxed out when the program is running. Can anyone tell me why? I'm hoping if I can fix tat I will be able to fix the problem. 

TOPICS
FAQ , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" I use AE 2018"

You posted in the Premiere Elements forum.

Are you using Premiere Elements or After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I should have been more clear, I use Adobe premiere elements 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What processor do you have and how much RAM? What operating system are you on?

What camcorder recorded the video you are editing and what format and resolution is it?

If you look under the program's Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines