Highlighted

Alles dopplet so schnell in allen adobe progammen. Everything twice as fast in all adobe programs

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hallo bei allen programmen wird ein video dopplet so schnell abgespielt obwohl ich die geschwindigkeit auf 100% gesetzt habe kann mir wer helfen wie ich das zurücksetze und neuinstallieren hilft auch nicht

Hello in all programs, a video is played twice as fast as dopplet although I have set the speed to 100% can help me who I like the reset. reinstall does not help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Alles dopplet so schnell in allen adobe progammen. Everything twice as fast in all adobe programs

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hallo bei allen programmen wird ein video dopplet so schnell abgespielt obwohl ich die geschwindigkeit auf 100% gesetzt habe kann mir wer helfen wie ich das zurücksetze und neuinstallieren hilft auch nicht

Hello in all programs, a video is played twice as fast as dopplet although I have set the speed to 100% can help me who I like the reset. reinstall does not help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have to rely on a Microsoft translation.   It does not help with "fistenberg"!

Can you help me with what that means. 

Also, what Adobe program/version are you using?  What computer/operating system are you using?  What is the source and type of video file are you using?

Bill

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2018 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Audio Hardware settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2018 0