• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Amazon Adobe Premiere Elements Redemption Code

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I purchased Adobe PEPE 2019 from Amazon.  Amazon has not sent my redemption codes.  Anyone had similar issues with Amazon and redemption codes?

Moderator: Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to Premiere Elements​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Redemption code should have shown in the final Order Completed page and an email or two should have been sent to you from amazon. Anyway you can go to amazon.com >Your Account > Your Digital Items, and your purchase item should be listed there along with Product Key Type which in this case is the redemption code. You will still need to click on the link mentioned right above the key "How to redeem this item". There again a URL is mentioned; once you go to that URL, you will need to enter the red

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a problem with Adobe. You have to contact the reseller or amazon.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meantime check your spam folder in your e-mail. Those codes are generated automatically as soon as you make the purchase. You should receive them within a minute or so.

If not, I'd call Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Redemption code should have shown in the final Order Completed page and an email or two should have been sent to you from amazon. Anyway you can go to amazon.com >Your Account > Your Digital Items, and your purchase item should be listed there along with Product Key Type which in this case is the redemption code. You will still need to click on the link mentioned right above the key "How to redeem this item". There again a URL is mentioned; once you go to that URL, you will need to enter the redemption code (Product Key Type) and a serial number is generated. This serial number you will need to enter to serialize and activate the product after installation. I understand this whole process is too much when product is purchased from amazon.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

The redemption code that that you speak of is NOT the same as the Product Key Code in the email from Amazon. The redemption code is 24 characters alphanumeric and the product key code sent from amazon is only 22 characters.

I was able to register the free trial though so I’m all set. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

"This message was sent from an iPhone"

Todd Lefebvre

"Hanging is the number one cause of death among stick figures."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines