• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMD Driver incompatibility in premiere elements 2020 video editor

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a powerful pc with amd ryzen 3950x cpu and radeon rx6900xt graphics card all latest drivers installed on windows 10 pro, premiere elements 2020 video editor always gives non compatible driver found message and then closes  , i have tried the various so called fixes but nothing, any ideas would be appreciated as adobe offer no support on this matter 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you updating from Windows, or the hardware site?

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
•ATI Driver https://www.amd.com/en/support
There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem resolved...after careful thought I concluded that a fresh instal of Windows 10 would be the answer, after hardware changes and the many Windows updates of the last year or so I came to the conclusion that Windows was at fault even though all checks and scans didn't show anything wrong, premiere elements 2020 is now working perfectly, and for any wondering about compatibility with AMDs latest hardware or drivers, it is working perfectly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines