• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate a Mask in Adobe Premiere Elements

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to animate a shape or pen drawn mask in Premiere Elements similar to the 4th effect in this video by Orange83 (which shows how to do it in Premiere Pro).  Another effect I would like to do is have text revealed as someone walks by.  Is this possible in Premiere Elements?

Thanks

TOPICS
Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do a lot of similar effects in Premiere Elements -- just not quite as easily or as elegantly.

That's a long video. Which effect effect do you want to create? Are you just trying to blur a face?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve, thanks for responding.  I'm a subscriber to your YouTube channel and I think I've watched almost every one of your Premiere Elements Videos!  I'm trying to create the effect of an object revealing text as it moves across the screen.  Also the effect where the next scene in a video is revealed by an object as the camera pans.  I've attached two examples where I've captured screen shots.  I think the effect requires animating the mask over time - it needs to move and change shape as time progresses.  So I think the mask would need a series of key frames where at each key frame the shape and position is different.  I haven't been able to figure out how to make a mask use key frames.  Hopefully this makes sense.  If you know how to do this or figure out how to do it in Premiere Elements it would make a great addition to your library of how-to videos!  Thanks, RickNext Scene Reveal.jpgText Reveal.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines